Low carb tuna pizza with tomato sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The pizza base made from tuna with almonds tastes incredibly delicious. The tuna pizza dough is a super great alternative to the usual carbohydrate-rich pizza and is baked with tomato sauce, peppers, leek and mozzarella.
Please review recipe:
- 2 cans of tuna
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp spelled flour
- 2 tbsp almonds, chopped
- 5 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp oregano
- 100g cheese, grated
- 1/2 paprika
- leeks, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Parsley, fresh, or basil leaves, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Mix the tuna with eggs, almonds and flour to form a dough.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the baking tray lined with baking paper and shape into a round pizza crust.
- Bake the pizza in the oven for 5-8 minutes.
- Wash the peppers, peel and dice the onion.
- Spread the pre-baked base with tomato sauce.
- Top with the peppers and leek and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Low Carb Pizza 5- Bake for 10 minutes and garnish with parsley.
- parchment paper
- cutting board