Low carb pizza with broccoli, eggs and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The low-carb pizza with a smart broccoli base is ideal for a low-carb diet. This pizza is flour-free! Yes, you can by replacing the classic dough with a substitute made from broccoli and cheese. The broccoli pizza is very figure-friendly and tastes deliciously crispy.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- Pizza base
- 1 head of broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 30 g parmesan
- 30 g mozzarella, grated
- sunflower seeds, or mix of seeds, to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- pizza topping
- 5 tbsp tomato passata
- 125 g mozzarella, grated
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- food processor
- casserole dish
- parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Cut the head of broccoli into small florets and chop in a food processor.
- Cook the broccoli mass in a casserole dish in the oven for approx. 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- Broccoli in a bowl with eggs, cheese Mix well the core mixture and spices.
- Form the mixture into a round pizza dough on the baking sheet and press it down firmly.
- Bake the broccoli base for 10-12 minutes.
- Spread the tomato passata on the pizza base and season with salt and pepper.
- With Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cut the low carb broccoli pizza into pieces and serve.