Loose cherry muffins with powdered sugar – quick muffins recipe
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A very quick and easy muffin recipe with cherries. Muffins are fluffy and super juicy thanks to the cherries!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 125 g butter, softened
- 100 g sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 glass of cherries
- 50 ml milk
- icing sugar, for sprinkling
- Hand mixer
- Muffin tin
- Drain the cherries.
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar until creamy.
- Stir the eggs with the crème fraîche.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir into the batter along with the milk.
- Cut small pieces out of the wrapping paper and Place in the wells of the muffin tin (alternatively use paper cups)
- Fill the wells with batter, press in 5-6 cherries.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 25 minutes.
- The cherry muffins with something before serving Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!