Liver pie with carrots, eggs and onions
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Liver tart is an excellent holiday dish enhanced with carrots and onions. The garlic provides the spicy and aromatic taste. The liver cake is an excellent aperitif!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 700 g beef liver
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g onions
- 100 g flour
- 100 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves
- mayonnaise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Oil, to taste
- cutting board
- garlic press
- meat grinder
- Chop the onions and finely grate the carrots.
- First, fry the onions and then the carrots in the oil.
- Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press into the mayonnaise.
- Turn the beef liver through the meat grinder.
- To the liver add the eggs and mix well.
- Then stir in the milk, and then the flour.
- Salt everything and mix well.
- In a pan with oil over medium heat, cook about 5 liver pancakes, each 16 cm in diameter Fry for 5 minutes.
- Spread the liver pancake with the garlic mayonnaise.
- Spread the carrot-onion mixture and cover with the next liver pancake, etc.
- Leave the cake to stand for a few hours.
- Decorate the top layer as you like, e.g grated egg yolk or egg white and parsley.