Liver pie with carrots, eggs and onions
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
Liver tart is an excellent holiday dish enhanced with carrots and onions. The garlic provides the spicy and aromatic taste. The liver cake is an excellent aperitif!
5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 700 g beef liver
- 200 g carrots
- 200 g onions
- 100 g flour
- 100 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 garlic cloves
- mayonnaise, to taste
- salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Oil, to taste
- Chop the onions and finely grate the carrots.
- First, fry the onions and then the carrots in the oil.
- Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press into the mayonnaise.
- Turn the beef liver through the meat grinder.
- To the liver add the eggs and mix well.
- Then stir in the milk, and then the flour.
- Salt everything and mix well.
- In a pan with oil over medium heat, cook about 5 liver pancakes, each 16 cm in diameter Fry for 5 minutes.
- Spread the liver pancake with the garlic mayonnaise.
- Spread the carrot-onion mixture and cover with the next liver pancake, etc.
- Leave the cake to stand for a few hours.
- Decorate the top layer as you like, e.g grated egg yolk or egg white and parsley.
- cutting board
- garlic press
- meat grinder