Liver and kidney shashlik in tomato and red wine marinade
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 80 minutes
Shish kebab made from veal kidney and liver is unusual but definitely worth trying. The veal offal is first marinated in red wine, then grilled on skewers with tomatoes and onions.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 300 g veal kidneys
- 300 g veal liver
- 200 ml red wine, dry
- 2 onions
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- kitchen paper
- cutting board
- grill skewers
- grill brush
- Remove the skin and fibers from the veal kidneys.
- Rinse the veal liver and kidneys under cold water.
- Dab dry with some kitchen paper.
- Cut everything into finger-thick slices.
- Marine in a bowl of wine for at least half an hour leave.
- Skewer the meat alternately with onion rings and tomato slices.
- Then brush with oil and grill.
- Season the finished shashlik with salt and pepper and serve immediately.