Lightning-fast wrap pizza with tomatoes and ground beef from the pan
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Bright tomatoes and a layer of creamy cheese underneath a crunchy tortilla topped with succulent ground beef. For this wrap pizza, neither the dough has to be prepared nor is a lot of effort required. Delicious, filling, and super flavorful, this recipe is a great way to make a quick meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 onion
- 1-2 sprigs parsley
- 300g ground beef
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- ½ tsp basil, dried
- 100g cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tortillas
- 2 tomatoes
- cutting board
- vegetable oil
- Peel the onion and grate finely.
- Finely chop the parsley and mix with the minced meat.
- Add the salt, pepper and basil and mix together.
- Grate the cheese finely.
- Put the eggs and a pinch of salt in a bowl with the Whisk well with a fork.
- Grease the frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Place the tortilla in it, spreading the filling evenly over it.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese on top.
- Place the second tortilla on top and press against the filling.
- Pour the eggs over it.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, slice the tomatoes.
- Turn the contents of the pan carefully.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and top with the tomatoes.
- Cook the tortilla pizza, covered, for a further 10 minutes and then immediately serve.