Light zucchini salad with rice and vegetables for the winter
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
An excellent salad for both meat dishes and as a light snack in between. Stored in sterilized jars, it can be enjoyed all winter long. 4.5 liters of salad can be prepared from the specified ingredients.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 350 g rice
- 2 kg courgettes
- 1 kg onions
- 1 kg carrots
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 4 tbsp salt
- 100 g sugar
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- Garlic, to taste
- 50 ml Vinegar, 9%
- cutting board
- sterilized glasses
- Boil the rice until done.
- Let it cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut the courgettes into medium-sized pieces.
- Chop the onions.
- Roughly grate the carrots.
- Crush the tomatoes in a blender.
- All the vegetables Place in a saucepan.
- Add the salt, sugar, and vegetable oil and stir.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid.
- Simmer over low heat for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Bass the rice and chopped garlic to taste for about 1 hour Add 10 minutes before the end of the boil.
- Remove the pot from the heat.
- Stir in the vinegar.
- Pour the finished salad into sterilized jars.
- Close the jars tightly, wrap warm and leave to cool.
- Zucchini salad in the dark, keep cool place.