Light vegetable soup with salmon and rice
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The whole family will love this hearty vegetable soup with salmon and rice. Aromatic broth and delicious vegetables combined with tender pieces of fish taste good and fill you up. First, a fish broth is made. The soup is then briefly boiled with rice and vegetables and served sprinkled with herbs.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 500 g salmon fillet
- 2 l water
- 1 onion
- 1 bay leaf
- 3-4 grains of allspice
- 2 potatoes
- ½ pepper
- 1 carrot
- 50 g rice
- salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley
- cutting board
- frying pan
- Separate the fillets from the salmon and chop into small pieces.
- Cover the bones and fins in the saucepan with water.
- Add the peeled onion, bay leaf and allspice.
- Bring the water to the boil, removing the foam.
- On a low heat 20 -Let simmer for 25 minutes.
- Strain the broth through a fine sieve, return to the pot.
- Peel the potatoes, deseed the peppers and cut into small cubes.
- Rub the carrots coarsely.
- Rinse the rice several times in cold water.
- Bring the broth to a boil, season with salt.
- Add the rice to the pot and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the carrots for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the peppers , cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Add potatoes, sautéed vegetables and fish to the soup.
- Let cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle chopped parsley over the vegetable soup and serve.