Light vegetable ragu with zucchini, peppers and carrots
Made from zucchini, peppers, tomatoes and carrots, it smells wonderful and is very tasty. A tasty and light dish that is prepared very quickly and does not require long preparation.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 6 votes )
- 1 zucchini
- 3 peppers Paprika mix
- 2 onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- vegetable oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
- spices, to taste
- dill, or parsley to taste
- sour cream, to serve
- Coarsely chop the zucchini, tomato, pepper and carrot.
- Dice the onion.
- Heat a pan with vegetable oil.
- Fry the onions.
- Add the vegetables and sauté a little.
- Add the tomato paste and simmer together with the vegetables for 15 minutes.
- Season the vegetable ragu with salt and spices to taste.
- Sprinkle the vegetable stew with dill or parsley and serve with bread and sour cream.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon