Light sweet and sour plum cake with butter and cinnamon sugar
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Take a break from everyday life and spoil yourself with a. The juicy plum cake tastes slightly sour due to the fruit and is perfectly balanced with the sugar in the dough.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 115 g butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 12 plums
- 2 tbsp cinnamon sugar, 1 tsp cinnamon + 2 tbsp sugar
- powdered sugar, for sprinkling
- Hand mixer
- Mixing bowl
- Springform pan
- Cake server
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Use a mixer to beat the softened butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the butter-sugar mixture and stir well.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix everything together to form a fluffy dough mix.
- Grease a 22 cm springform tin with butter.
- Dust with a little flour.
- Place the dough in it and smooth it out with a spatula.
- Cut the plums in half and deseed them.
- Open the plum halves place the dough.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the plum cake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. 35-40 minutes.
- Let the cake cool slightly.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into pieces.