Light pumpkin salad with spinach, feta, pine nuts and balsamic dressing
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 47 minutes
This unusual combination of baked sweet and salty feta cheese is one to try. Pine nuts and balsamic dressing give the pumpkin salad the finishing touch and make it irresistible.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 600g pumpkin, peeled
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 35g pine nuts
- 150g spinach
- 60 -100 g feta
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- frying pan
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Cut the pumpkin into pieces 2-3 cm thick.
- Mix the fruit with 1¹⁄₂ tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread out in a casserole dish or on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes .
- Flip the pieces and cook for another 7-10 minutes.
- Remove the pumpkin from the oven and let it cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Pine nuts Lightly toast in a dry pan over medium heat.
- Cut the feta into small pieces or crumble with your hands.
- Drizzle with a little dressing on the spinach.
- Stir in the pumpkin, some feta and a few pine nuts and mix well.
- Remaining feta and add pine nuts.
- Drift the dressing over the pumpkin salad and serve immediately.