Light layered dessert with raspberries, quark balls and mascarpone cream
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
This is quick to make and absolutely delicious. The raspberries give the dessert the fruity freshness with a pleasant acidity. The quark balls perfectly complement the light cream made from mascarpone, yoghurt and quark with a hint of caramel.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g quark
- 200 g mascarpone
- 400 g yoghurt
- 100 g caramel
- 1 tsp lemon zest, grated
- 200 g raspberries, frozen berries
- 336 g quark balls, deep-frozen
- 20 g grated chocolate
- Put the quark, mascarpone and yoghurt in a bowl.
- Add the caramel and lemon zest.
- Stir until smooth.
- Place the frozen quark balls on the bottom of a dessert bowl.
- Sprinkle some of the frozen raspberries in between .
- Cover with the mascarpone cream.
- Spread the remaining raspberries over the cream.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- The layered dessert is ready to serve after about 3 hours.
- hand mixer
- glass dessert bowl