Light layered dessert with mascarpone, peaches and raspberries
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
The layers of mascarpone cream, peach jam and fresh raspberries can be wonderfully combined. This is super tasty, light and refreshing.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 140 g mascarpone
- 200 g Greek yoghurt
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 300 g peach jam
- 3 peaches
- 150 g raspberries
- Mix the mascarpone, yoghurt and icing sugar in a bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the cream until firm.
- Pour the cream into the mascarpone.
- Fill the bottom of the dessert glasses with peach jam.
- Cut the peaches into small pieces.
- Layer the peaches on top of the jam and cover the dessert with mascarpone cream.
- Repeat the layers and top the layered dessert with raspberries.
- hand mixer
- mixing beaker
- dessert glasses