Light layered cake with cream cheese, sugar sprinkles and vanilla
The one with cream cheese cream tastes light and has a lemon and vanilla flavor. The cake is made from a simple batter with sour cream and milk and layered with a cream.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 250 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 170 g butter, soft
- 300 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 120 ml milk
- 180 g sour cream
- 1-2 tsp oil
- 230 g cream cheese
- 115 g butter, softened
- 125 g icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ lemon
- sugar sprinkles, to taste
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mix the softened butter and sugar with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Stir in the eggs one after the other.
- Gradually add the milk and add the sour cream.
- Mix the flour mixture into Pour parts into the sour cream mixture and mix everything together to form a lump-free dough.
- Lightly grease a springform pan with a diameter of 15/18 cm.
- Pour in ⅓ of the dough and distribute evenly in the form.
- Prepare the base of the dough at 180 °C for approx. 20 Bake for a few minutes.
- Bake two more pastry bases as well.
- Let all the pastry bases cool down.
- Use a mixer to mix the cream cheese, butter, icing sugar, vanilla and lemon juice until creamy.
- Spread the cream on each pastry base, spread the bases on Stack on top of each other on a cake turntable and secure with a cake ring.
- Grease the edges of the cake with the cream as well.
- The cake can be decorated with sprinkles of sugar if desired.
- Place the layered cake in the fridge for approx. 2 hours len.
- Hand mixer
- Springform pan
- Cake ring
- Citrus juicer
- Cake turntable