Light lamb’s lettuce with peppers, blueberries and pine nuts
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The lamb’s lettuce with blueberries, peppers and pine nuts is an eye-catcher with an excellent taste. The salad brings color and vitamins to the kitchen. Rounded off with honey mustard dressing, it tastes delicious and inspires everyone!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 200 g lamb’s lettuce
- 100 g blueberries
- 1 pointed pepper
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp mustard, medium hot
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp walnut oil
- leeks, optional
- flat bowl
- cutting board
- Clean the lamb’s lettuce and place in a bowl.
- Chop the peppers and spread over the lamb’s lettuce together with the blueberries.
- Mix the dressing made of mustard, lemon juice, honey and walnut oil.
- Drizzle the honey mustard dressing over the salad.
- Roast the pine nuts in a pan without oil and sprinkle over the salad – done!
If you like, you can also add leeks cut into rings to the salad.