Light kidney bean salad with cucumber, mushrooms and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
A delicious and light kidney bean salad that can be prepared in about 10 minutes if you have the right ingredients on hand. The salad ingredients are rounded off with mayonnaise. Garlic and cheese can be added at will and tweak the flavor. The kidney bean salad is very suitable as a vegetable side dish for any meat dish or barbecue buffet.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1 cucumber
- dill, to taste
- 200 g mushrooms, canned
- 200 g kidney beans, canned
- mayonnaise, to taste
- 1 clove of garlic, to taste
- 100 g cheese, to taste
- cutting board
- garlic press
- Wash the cucumber, cut into strips and place in a bowl.
- Chop the dill finely and add.
- Drain the mushrooms and kidney beans and add to the mix.
- Peel the garlic clove and press through the garlic press.
- Cheese, if you like Grate on a grater and add as well.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix well.
- Decorate the finished kidney bean salad with dill before serving.