Light fish dish with cod fillet, tomatoes and rice
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Tender cod with rice and tomatoes is a delicate dish that tastes delicious. The rather neutral fish is spiced up with onions and tomatoes and gently steamed. With rice as an accompaniment, this creates a quick and light fish dish.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g cod fillet
- 100 g rice
- 100 ml water
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 cherry tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- Peel the onion and cut into rings.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan.
- Fry the onion rings in it.
- Add the tomatoes to the onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Approx. Leave to steam for 15 minutes.
- Cut the cod fillet into pieces and add to the tomatoes.
- Approx. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Boil the rice in the water for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the cod fillet with the rice and garnish with parsley.