Light crab salad with cucumber, corn and eggs
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 22 minutes
Crab sticks are perfectly complemented by fresh cucumber, corn and eggs. It tastes light and is tastefully multiplied by olive oil.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 snack cucumbers
- 200g crab sticks
- 150g canned corn
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- herbs, to taste
- egg cooker
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- salad servers
- Hard boil the eggs, peel and quarter.
- Drain the canned corn.
- Chop the cucumber and crab sticks into small pieces.
- Put the crab meat, cucumber and corn in a bowl.
- The salad season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- garnish crab salad with egg quarters and herbs.