Light chicken soup with noodles, potatoes, tomatoes and carrots
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
A light and tasty one that is wonderful for satisfying hunger. Everyone has the ingredients at hand, so this soup can be prepared in no time at all. With chicken, pasta, potatoes and tomatoes, the recipe is very simple and yet incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 600-700 g chicken fillet
- 1600-1800 ml water
- 3-4 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp soup noodles
- salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Herbs, to taste
- Pour the water over the chicken fillet in a saucepan.
- Cook the meat for 20-25 minutes.
- Then take it out and place it on a plate.
- Let the chicken fillets cool down a little and cut into small pieces.
- Potatoes, onions and peel the carrot.
- Cut the potatoes and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Add the chopped potatoes to the boiling broth.
- Let the soup simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop the onions with a knife.
- Roughly grate the carrots .
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the onion for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the grated carrots and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes.
- All the vegetables well stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the contents of the pan and noodles to the soup.
- Cook the soup for another 5-7 minutes.
- Add the chicken.
- Salt and pepper the soup, after 2-3 minutes of Take off the stove.
- The chicken soup with chopped herbs s err.
- cutting board
- vegetable peeler
- frying pan