Light chicken salad with mango, arugula and avocado
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The combination of chicken with flavorful mango, ripe avocado and arugula is great. A light mustard dressing with lemon and the pine nuts perfectly complement the taste of the .
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 200-250 g chicken breast, salted or smoked
- 1 mango
- 1 avocado
- 80-100 g arugula
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp mustard seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp pine nuts
- Clean the rocket salad.
- Peel the mango and cut into wedges.
- Half the avocado, remove the stone, peel off the skin and cut into wedges.
- Cut the chicken breast as small as you like.
- Chicken breast with mango, avocado and rocket in Place in a bowl.
- Squeeze out 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Mix the lemon juice with the mustard seeds and oil in a small bowl.
- Season the salad with salt, pepper and lemon dressing.
- Garnish the chicken salad with the pine nuts and serve.
- salad bowl
- mixing spoon