Light cherry cake made from batter from the tin
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Wonderful cherry cake that succeeds in no time! A batter made of butter, sugar, eggs and flour and the wonderfully delicious cherries on top. A simple recipe without much effort!
Please review recipe:
- 1 jar of cherries
- 180g butter, softened
- 200g sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300g wheat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- icing sugar, to taste
- Mix the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar together at low speed.
- Mix in the eggs alternately.
- Mix the sifted flour with a pinch of salt and baking powder.
- Add the flour mixture to the sugar-egg mixture in 3 batches.
- All together process into a smooth dough.
- Line the baking tray with baking paper and fill with dough.
- Distribute the drained cherries carefully over the dough.
- Bake the cherry cake for 50 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Sprinkle the finished cake with powdered sugar and enjoy !
For the cherry cake you can use both sour cherries and sweet cherries! Cherry cake is suitable for both summer and winter – it tastes delicious!
- hand mixer
- baking paper
- flour sieve