Light apple pie with cinnamon, crème fraîche and vanilla
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
It is super tasty and prepared in no time. A sponge with fruity pieces of apple becomes one of the most delicious temptations in the oven and attracts every apple pie fan with its scent.
Please review recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g flour
- 1 ½ tbsp crème fraîche
- 4-5 apples
- 1 tsp butter, for greasing
- Cinnamon, to taste
- Beat the eggs with a pinch of salt using a hand mixer.
- Gradually add the vanilla sugar and regular sugar.
- Mix another 6-7 minutes until light and creamy.
- Sieve the flour around it to loosen.
- Add the sifted flour and crème fraîche.
- Stir carefully with a spatula.
- Core the apples and cut into pieces.
- Stir the apples into the batter.
- Add cinnamon to taste.
- Grease an 18 cm casserole dish or a springform pan with butter.
- Pour in the batter.
- Bake the apple pie at 180 °C for about 30 minutes.
- Mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
- Casserole dish
- Springform pan
- Apple corer
- Flour sieve