Light apple cake Charlotte with lemon and vanilla
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Delicious Charlotte with Lemon and Vanilla is a recipe that can be made all year round. The apple pie tastes tender, fluffy and juicy. The recipe is very simple and the result is fantastic!
Please review recipe:
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- Salt, to taste
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 lemon
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2-3 apples
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- icing sugar, for topping
- Quarter, core and thinly slice the apples.
- Place the apple slices in a bowl.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and mix the apples well.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add the sugar , stir in vanilla sugar and salt.
- Add mayonnaise, sifted flour and baking powder to the egg and sugar mixture.
- Grease a springform pan and dust with a little flour.
- Fill in half of the dough.
- Place the apple slices on top and Cover with the second half of the dough.
- Bake the apple pie in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- After cooling, sprinkle the apple pie with powdered sugar and cut into pieces.
- cutting board
- springform pan