Light and healthy snacks with smoked salmon, cucumber and cream cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
The perfect trio: smoked salmon, tender cream cheese and crunchy fresh vegetables. In just 10 minutes you can make this light and healthy snack or a visually appealing appetizer for any holiday menu.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 400 g smoked salmon
- 2-3 cucumbers
- 250 g cream cheese
- parsley, for garnish
- lemon slices, for garnish
- vegetable slicer
- wooden skewers
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice the cucumbers lengthwise into long, approx. 2-3 mm thin slices.
- Cut the smoked salmon into narrow strips.
- Spread a little cream cheese on each strip of salmon and wrap into a roll.
- Then wrap each roll with the Wrap cucumber strips around and secure with a wooden skewer.
- If the cucumber strips are too long, they can be cut in half or shortened.
- Serve with parsley and lemon slices and serve cold.