Lettuce with strawberries, grapes and honey mustard dressing
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 13 minutes
A fresh leaf salad with romaine leaves, strawberries, grapes and toasted pine nuts. However, a rather unusual combination of ingredients with honey mustard dressing results in a delicious taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 4-6 leaves of romaine hearts
- 6-8 strawberries
- 10 seedless grapes
- 1 handful of pine nuts, to taste
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp herbs, chopped
- salad bowl
- cutting board
- glass jar
- salad servers
- Clean the romaine lettuce, cut into strips and place in a salad bowl.
- Clean the strawberries and chop as small as you like.
- Wash the grapes and cut in half.
- Spread the grapes and strawberries over the romaine lettuce.
- Mix the dressing: In a screw-top glass, add vinegar, Add salt, pepper, honey, mustard and oil and shake vigorously while covered.
- Mix in the chopped herbs and pour over the salad before serving.
- Sprinkle the last toasted pine nuts over the salad and serve.