Lemon cheesecake with homemade lemon curd
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 260 minutes
If you like sour and cheesecake, you have to prepare lemon cheesecake with homemade lemon curd. Lemon Cheesecake is easy to make, tastes delicious, and is delightfully refreshing.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 250 g biscuits
- 220 g butter
- 750 g cream cheese
- 1 lemon, organic
- 200 g sugar
- 5 eggs
- Stand mixer
- Springform pan
- Hand mixer
- Heatproof bowl
Prepare the biscuit base
- Crush the biscuits in a blender.
- Met 170 g butter, cool slightly and mix with the biscuit crumbs.
- Press the biscuit mixture flat onto the bottom of a greased springform pan.
- Put the filled baking pan in the fridge for half an hour place.
Prepare the cream
- Rinse the lemon in hot water, collect the zest on a very fine grater.
- Pour the cream cheese, two teaspoons of lemon zest and half the sugar into a bowl. Mix the cream well on a low setting.
- Beat the 4 eggs one after the other and stir into the cream.
- Spread the cream over the biscuit base and bake for an hour at 175 degrees.
Prepare the lemon curd
- Squeeze out some lemon juice, add a teaspoon of lemon zest.
- In a bowl, beat an egg with a whisk.
- Add 100 g sugar and 50 g butter.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon lemon zest and mix well.
- Place the bowl in a water bath for about 20 minutes until the lemon curd thickens and then allow it to cool to room temperature.
- Let the cheesecake cool slightly and cover with the lemon curd.
- Lemon cheesecake place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours and serve cold.