Leaf salad with plums, feta and lemon vinaigrette
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 12 minutes
The crisp leaf salad with plums is delicious. The light salad tastes pleasantly sour thanks to the lemon vinaigrette and is tastefully combined with juicy plums.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 50 g lettuce, mixed
- 4 plums
- 1 avocado
- 50 g feta cheese
- 1 handful of nuts, e.g. pecans, walnuts or
- 1 tsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- ¼ tsp honey
- Clean and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Wash, halve, stone and slice the plums.
- Have the avocados in half, stone them and slice the flesh lengthwise.
- Dice the feta cheese into small cubes.
- The Roast the nuts in a hot pan and let them cool.
- For the vinaigrette: mix the lemon juice with the oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and honey.
- Distribute the lettuce leaves in a salad bowl or bowl.
- Plums, avocados, nuts, hemp seeds and spread the cheese on top.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the lettuce and garnish with basil.
- salad spinner
- cutting board
- dressing shaker
- salad bowl
- mixing spoon
- salad servers