Layered salad with shrimp, egg salad, mushrooms and corn
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
A super delicious layered salad that is ideal for seafood lovers. The many layers of different components such as shrimp, crab sticks, corn and mushrooms make a great combination in the salad.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 6 eggs
- 100 g prawns
- 100 g crab sticks
- 1 onion, small
- 1 tin corn
- 150 g mushrooms
- mayonnaise, to taste
- sour cream, to taste
- dill herbs, to taste
- egg cooker
- cutting board
- Boil and peel the eggs.
- Put the yolks of 2 eggs aside.
- Cut the remaining eggs into cubes using an egg slicer.
- Cut the onions into cubes.
- Clean and also dice the mushrooms.
- Together with Sauté the diced onion in a pan with oil.
- Chop the shrimp with crabmeat.
- Layer the salad: the bottom layer is the shrimp with crabmeat, followed by the corn, then the eggs, and the top layer is the mushrooms.
- Each layer Cover with mixed salad cream made from mayonnaise and sour cream.
- It can be stirred together with a little sour cream, so the salad tastes fresh.
- On top of the mushroom layer comes the finely grated egg yolk from the eggs that have been set aside.
- The layered salad can be seasoned with dill herbs garnished and set aside in the fridge for 2-4 hours before eating.