Layered salad with potatoes, eggs and chicken – Easter menu
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 115 minutes
The layered salad with potatoes, eggs, carrots and chicken is laid out in the shape of a cute chick and goes great with the Easter menu. The salad is nutritious and tastes delicious with sweet corn and a light salad cream.
Please review recipe:
- 150 g chicken meat
- 2 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled
- 1 can corn, small
- 1 handful nuts, finely chopped
- 100 g hard cheese
- salad cream, light
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Boil and peel the potatoes, carrots and eggs.
- Grate the potatoes on a coarse grater.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and grate separately on the grater.
- Layer the salad on a plate.
- The bottom one Lay out a layer with chicken.
- Spread each layer with salad cream.
- Lay the second layer of potatoes, then come the corn, nuts, cheese and egg white.
- Cover the top layer with grated egg yolk and decorate the salad as you like.
e.g. as a chick
- Put the beak, feet and wings out of the carrot.
- Form the eyes out of egg white and black olives – done!
Place the egg salad in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.