Layered salad with eggs, iceberg, corn and beans
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This layered salad tastes incredibly good and is a hit at every party! The salad with eggs, iceberg, corn, peppers, peas and beans can be prepared very well and has to stand for 24 hours.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- ½ iceberg lettuce
- ½ can beans
- 1 peppers
- 50 g peas, frozen
- 4 eggs
- 1 can sweetcorn
- 1 leek
- 1 cup crème fraîche
- tartar sauce, to taste
- 200 g yoghurt , natural
- 200 g cheese, grated
- egg cooker
- cutting board
- Boil eggs and cut into slices.
- Drain the corn and beans.
- Cut the iceberg lettuce into large squares and the leek into rings.
- Cut the peppers into pieces of any size.
- Mix the salad cream with crème fraîche, yoghurt and remoulade , season with salt and pepper.
- All layers are covered with salad cream.
- Layer the salad: the bottom layer starts with corn, then the beans, followed by eggs, peas, leeks, peppers and iceberg lettuce.
- The grated cheese on top Sprinkle.
- Place the layered salad in the fridge overnight.