Layered Chinese cabbage salad with pears, walnuts and ham
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
The original with juicy pears, crunchy nuts and a light mustard dressing is perfect for a quick lunch and a festive table. The individual layers are placed on top of each other. This makes the taste extraordinarily different.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 2 eggs
- 200g ham
- 200g Chinese cabbage
- 1 pear
- 40g walnuts
- 100g cheese
- 2 tsp mustard
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- Boil the eggs, let them cool, peel and dice into small pieces.
- Cut the ham and Chinese cabbage into strips.
- Have the pear in half, remove the seeds and dice.
- Chop the walnuts into small pieces.
- Grate the cheese finely.
- Mustard, oil and Mix the lemon juice together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
- Layer the Chinese cabbage, ham, pear and eggs in a glass or salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing over it and sprinkle with the cheese and nuts.
- Layered Chinese cabbage salad immediately Serve fresh.