Layer cake made from puff pastry with sugar cream
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
The layer cake consists of several layers of puff pastry and is filled with a sweet sugar cream. Baked in the oven, the result is a crispy puff pastry cake that goes wonderfully with tea time.
Please review recipe:
- 1500 g puff pastry
- 700 g flour
- 250 g butter
- 400 g sugar
- 50 g cinnamon
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- Melt a small piece of butter in a deep pan.
- Add the flour while stirring.
- Then add the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla sugar.
- Roll out the puff pastry in layers.
- Brush each with the sweet mixture and place on top of each other.
- The top layer is wrapped like an envelope and flattened a little.
- Thus all layers are wrapped.
- The cake should be like an envelope.
- Whisk the egg lightly and brush the cake with it.
- Then pierce with a fork pierce the cake.
- Bake the layered cake in the oven for about 1 hour.
- kitchen brush
- baking dish