Lavash rolls filled with potatoes, melted cheese and herring
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
An original dish with a classic filling. First, a mashed potato is prepared, which is then spread. The herring layered on top pairs beautifully with potatoes, while cheese and onions complement the flavor palette perfectly. Stuffed roll can be served both as a snack and as an appetizer.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 300-350 g potatoes
- butter, to taste
- 1 herring
- 100-150 g processed cheese
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 piece of lavash bread
- 2-3 tbsp sour cream, or mayonnaise
- potato masher
- cutting board
- Peel the potatoes, put them in a saucepan and cook until soft.
- Add the butter and puree the potatoes.
- Let them cool.
- Take the herring apart and portion into small fillets.
- Grate the cheese coarsely.
- Peel the onions and cut them into small pieces chop.
- Gap the lavash with sour cream and spread the mashed potatoes on top in an even layer.
- Spread the herring on top, sprinkle with the onions and cheese.
- Wrap the whole thing into a roll.
- Refrigerated the finished roll for 30-60 minutes place.
- Cut the filled roll with potatoes and herring into portions before serving.
When covering Lavash with the filling, care should be taken to leave a few centimeters free at the edge.