Large Belgian waffles without yeast
Belgian waffles are a wonderful treat served with all kinds of syrup, chocolate sauce, honey, ice cream, bananas and berries. The waffles are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, simply delicious!
Rating: Ø 1.6 ( 41 votes )
- 250 g sugar
- 1 pack vanilla sugar
- 250 g flour
- 5 eggs
- 320 g butter, softened
- 1 pack baking powder
- chocolate sauce, to taste
- bananas, to taste
- Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and butter together.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder and add to the sugar-egg mixture.
- Bake the Belgian waffles in the waffle iron for 4-5 minutes.
- The finished waffles can be topped with chocolate sauce, banana, jam, syrup or ice cream.
- waffle iron