Lamb’s lettuce with tomato and potato dressing
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This lamb’s lettuce is combined with creamy potato dressing and juicy tomatoes. The spicy potato dressing goes very well with lettuce and makes it taste particularly hearty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 100 g lamb’s lettuce
- 2 potatoes, floury
- Spear onions, optional
- 100 g date tomatoes
- 250 ml stock, hot
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- beater spatula
- potato masher
- Peel the potatoes, cut them into large pieces and boil them in salted water.
- Chop the leeks and sauté in a pan with oil.
- Mash the potatoes or press them through a potato ricer.
- Mix the broth into a thick dressing.
- Stir in the oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Season with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Add the leek and mix well.
- Clean the lamb’s lettuce and place in a salad bowl.
- Have the date tomatoes.
- Drizzle the dressing over the lamb’s lettuce , spread the halved tomatoes on top and enjoy.
Bacon cubes can be added to the salad.