Lamb’s lettuce with blueberries, peppers and honey mustard dressing
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Lamb’s lettuce is a healthy winter salad for the cold season. With blueberries, peppers and pomegranate seeds, it tastes very fruity and crunchy at the same time. Simply mix all the ingredients together and serve with a honey mustard dressing.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 80-100 g lamb’s lettuce
- 200 g blueberries
- 1 pointed pepper
- pomegranate seeds, to taste
- Spring onions, to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- nettle seeds, to taste
- dandelion root, to taste
- 1 pinch of salt
- pepper, to taste
- salad spinner
- cutting board
- salad bowl
- Wash lamb’s lettuce and spin dry in a salad spinner.
- Chop the pointed peppers.
- Cut the spring onions into rings.
- Lay out the lamb’s lettuce in a flat salad bowl.
- Scatter the peppers and spring onion rings over the salad.
- Blueberries, pomegranate seeds and roasted pine nuts sprinkle over it.
- Mix the salad dressing with olive oil, water, vinegar, mustard, honey, a pinch of salt and pepper and spread over the salad.
small croutons span> fit in as salad insert.