Lamb shish kebab with onions and vinegar
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Lamb shashlik is a culinary delicacy. The lamb shashlik becomes a culinary delight with spices, herbs, onions and tomatoes.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 600 g lamb meat
- 2 onions
- 100 g spring onions
- 5 tbsp wine vinegar
- 25 g butter
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 tbsp tqemali sauce
- 14 pieces of barberry, fresh or dried
- 1 lemon
- 1 /2 bunches of dill
- 1/2 bunches of parsley
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Dice the meat and place in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the finely chopped or grated onion, lemon juice, wine vinegar, chopped parsley and dill.
- Stir well and cover for 4-5 hours leave to marinate in a cool place.
- Skewer the meat, brush with butter and grill until done over a hot charcoal grill, turning the skewers continuously.
- Garnish the shish kebab with finely chopped parsley and dill.
- Roughly chopped leeks, tomatoes, lemon slices Serve , barberry and tqemali sauce separately from meat.
Young lamb should be marinated without adding vinegar.
- cutting board
- bbq skewers