Lamb fillet shish kebab with onions, tomatoes and bacon
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
Grilled lamb fillet skewers are very tender and delicious. The lamb is briefly marinated in vegetable oil, chopped onions, pepper, salt and finely chopped garlic. Then pulled alternately with bacon, onions and tomatoes on skewers and grilled.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 18 votes )
- 500 g lamb fillet
- 3 onions
- 200 g bacon
- 100 g sunflower oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 200 g tomatoes
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Cutting board
- Metal skewers
- Cut the lamb fillet into pieces approx. 2 cm long and 1 cm thick.
- Lightly tap off the pieces of meat.
- Marine briefly in a mixture of vegetable oil, chopped onions, pepper, salt and finely chopped garlic.
- Take turns the lamb skewer with bacon, sliced tomatoes and onion.
- Grill over a charcoal grill or simply pan fry in oil.