Korean cucumber salad with beef, bell pepper and soy sauce
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 162 minutes
Colorful made from crunchy vegetables and beef fillet with a spicy sweet and sour sauce, which can be served warm or cold. Beef is sautéed with the onions in the soy sauce and mixed with the lightly salted cucumbers.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 600 g cucumbers, fresh
- Salt, to taste
- 400 g beef fillet
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp vinegar, 9%
- cutting board
- frying pan
- salad bowl
- Chop the cucumbers into large pieces and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Mix well and leave to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut the beef and peppers into thin strips.
- Peel the onion and garlic.
- Cut the onion into half rings , Chop the garlic.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Fry the beef over high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the onion to the meat and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the pepper, garlic and soy sauce.
- Stir and continue to simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow the beef and vegetables to cool slightly.
- Drain excess liquid from the cucumbers.
- Mix the cucumbers with the sautéed ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Secondary ingredients, Add sugar, vinegar and salt to taste.
- Refrigerate the salad for 2 to 3 hours.
- Korean cucumber salad before serving, sprinkle with coriander and sesame seeds to taste.