Korean carrot salad with chicken liver and pickles
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Fried mushrooms, onions and cucumbers add flavor and aroma to Korean carrot salad. It tastes crisp and can replace a meal.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 400 g chicken liver
- salt, to taste
- 1-2 onions
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 pickles
- 100-150 g Korean carrots
- 2-3 tbsp mayonnaise, to taste
- mixing spatula
- salad bowl
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Boil the chicken livers in salted water for about 10 minutes.
- Chop the onions and mushrooms.
- Heat a pan with oil and sauté the onions with the mushrooms until golden brown.
- Season with salt.
- Mushrooms and Let the onions cool
- Cut the cooled liver into pieces.
- Dice or slice the pickles.
- Stir the mushrooms, onions and Korean carrots with the mayonnaise and serve with the carrot salad.