Keftedes zucchini meatballs with feta cheese
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 130 minutes
With the zucchini meatballs with sheep’s cheese, not only lovers of vegetarian cuisine get their money’s worth. The simple vegetable meatballs are quickly prepared, wonderfully light – just the thing after a long day.
Please review recipe:
- 1 zucchini
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 bunch dill
- 2 cloves garlic
- Zest, from 1 lemon
- 1 egg
- 75g feta cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- vegetable oil, to taste
- salt, to taste taste
- pepper, to taste
- Peel and grate the courgettes.
- Season with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes so that the juice can escape.
- Then use a kitchen towel to squeeze out the courgettes.
- Wash and finely chop the herbs.
- The garlic cloves Press and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the zucchini and the onions in a bowl.
- Add the breadcrumbs, grated lemon zest, grated cheese and an egg.
- Knead everything together and leave the dough to rest in the fridge for approx. 1 hour.
- Form the dough into patties.
- Fry in hot vegetable oil until golden brown on each side.
- Drain the finished keftédes on paper towels and serve with a fresh salad.
- kitchen towel
- cutting board