Kazakh style lamb shashlik
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
A barbecue evening in spring or summer should not be without a self-marinated shish kebab. The lamb is marinated with onions, herbs and spices for 24 hours. Then pulled onto skewers and grilled.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg lamb, neck meat
- 2-3 onions
- 1 bunch of dill
- 3 bay leaves
- 50 ml vinegar
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Cut the lamb into medium-sized cubes.
- Cut the onions into strips.
- Put the meat and onions in a bowl.
- Mix well with the salt, pepper, chopped bay leaves, dill and vinegar.
- Simmer the shish kebab for 24 hours let.
- Pull the meat onto skewers.
- Grill the shish kebab for about 20-25 minutes over the grill.
- Serve the finished shish kebab with finely chopped onions.
To grill the shish kebab, the neck meat from lamb or pork is usually used, as the meat in this area is well-streaked and tastes very delicious as a marinated shish kebab.
- cutting board
- bbq skewers