Juicy zucchini frittata with eggs, olive oil and parmesan
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 32 minutes
The frittata zucchini is incredibly juicy and tastes really delicious. The peculiarity of this recipe is that in addition to the fruits of the zucchini, the flowers of this plant are also used. Basil gives the ftittata a unique aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 300 g courgettes
- 100 g courgettes flowers
- olive oil
- 4 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Parmesan, to taste
- basil, fresh, to taste
- mixing bowl
- cutting board
- Wash the zucchini and the zucchini flowers thoroughly.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks and chop the zucchini flowers finely.
- Put a little olive oil in a pan.
- Sauté the zucchini and the zucchini flowers for about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour out of the pan onto a plate.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl.
- Mix in the salt, pepper, grated parmesan and a few finely chopped basil leaves.
- Add the steamed courgettes to the egg mixture and stir with a spoon.
- Pour the egg mixture with zucchini into a heated pan with a little olive oil.
- Fry under the closed lid over low heat for about 6-8 minutes, do not stir.
- Once the bottom is browned, cover the frittata with a flat lid or plate and Flip.
- Replace the frittata in the pan and fry on the other side.
The frittata can be served for lunch, dinner or as an appetizer. It tastes delicious both warm and cold.