Juicy tomatoes stuffed with meat and coriander
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
A simple and delicious dish that can be served as a hot appetizer or as a main course. with minced meat have a great coriander taste and become juicy and very tasty after cooking in the oven.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 1-2 onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300 g minced meat
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 5-7 sprigs coriander, or parsley
- 4 tomatoes
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- casserole dish
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Fry 5-6 minutes in 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the ground beef.
- Fry an additional 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove the meat from the heat Remove and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix in the chopped cilantro.
- Let the mince to cool.
- Cut off the tops of the tomatoes.
- Scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
- Stuff the tomatoes with the minced meat.
- The Place the cut lids on top.
- Put the tomatoes in a greased casserole dish.
- Cook the stuffed tomatoes in the oven at 180 °C for 25-30 minutes.