Juicy stuffed zucchini with chicken liver and vegetables
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Under the crispy cheese crust is a tasty filling of chicken liver, sour cream and roasted vegetables. Juicy should definitely be tried.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 250-300 g chicken liver
- 2 courgettes
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, + some for brushing
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 70 -100 g cheese
- Cutting board
- Casserole dish
- Frying pan
- Place the chicken livers in a saucepan and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, allow to cool and shred.
- Cut the zucchini lengthwise into two equal halves.
- Scoop out the flesh with a teaspoon from the centre, it is no longer needed.
- Salt and pepper the zucchini halves and drizzle with oil.
- Then place in an oiled casserole dish or on a baking tray.
- Bake at 180° for about 15 minutes.
- Peel the onion and carrot.
- Onion cut into small pieces, coarsely grate the carrot.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, sauté the vegetables over a medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Then remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix the sautéed vegetables with the liver.
- Add sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Top the courgettes with the filling and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake the stuffed courgettes at 180°C for approx. 15-20 minutes.
In order for the zucchini halves to be stable, you can easily cut them straight from below with a knife.