Juicy scrambled eggs with zucchini and garlic for breakfast
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
This simple one always fits when it needs to be healthy, tasty and quick! The scrambled egg with zucchini tastes equally good hot and cold. It is suitable for breakfast, lunch or a light dinner.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1 zucchini
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 eggs
- cutting board
- Peel, deseed and cut the courgettes into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the courgettes and sauté for about 5-7 minutes.
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Turn the heat up Reduce to a minimum.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook under a lid for about 10 more minutes.
- Lightly whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt using a fork.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan.
- Reduce the heat Increase to medium again.
- Fry everything together for a further 2-3 minutes until golden yellow.
- Before serving, sprinkle the scrambled eggs with herbs of your choice.
Young, small courgettes can be used whole, but overripe vegetables also taste delicious.