Juicy roast rabbit with bacon, red wine and vinegar marinade
You can’t resist this, it seduces with its aroma and extremely delicious taste. The rabbit meat, marinated in vinegar and spices, is conjured up into a wonderful dish with bacon and red wine in the oven.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 2 votes )
- 2 kg rabbit
- 100 g bacon
- 1 cup red wine
- Vinegar, to taste
- Water, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- Marine the rabbit overnight with spices.
- Dab off the rabbit and spread small pieces of bacon on top.
- Place the prepared meat in a roasting pan.
- Pour in a little water and add the lard with the red wine.
- The meat Bake in the roaster for about 45-50 minutes.
- Serve the finished roast rabbit hot.