Juicy roast rabbit with bacon, red wine and vinegar marinade
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
You can’t resist this, it seduces with its aroma and extremely delicious taste. The rabbit meat, marinated in vinegar and spices, is conjured up into a wonderful dish with bacon and red wine in the oven.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 2 kg rabbit
- 100 g bacon
- 1 cup red wine
- Vinegar, to taste
- Water, to taste
- Spices, to taste
- Marine the rabbit overnight with spices.
- Dab off the rabbit and spread small pieces of bacon on top.
- Place the prepared meat in a roasting pan.
- Pour in a little water and add the lard with the red wine.
- The meat Bake in the roaster for about 45-50 minutes.
- Serve the finished roast rabbit hot.