Juicy potato salad with meat, eggs and pickles
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Juicy potato salad is a great side dish that always goes well. The traditional potato salad tastes delicious when prepared with meat, eggs and pickles. Easy to prepare and versatile in taste, this potato salad really convinces everyone.
Please review recipe:
- 250 g pork
- 250 g potatoes
- 4 eggs
- 100 g pickled gherkins
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ tsp mustard
- Boil the meat in lightly salted water and allow to cool.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Boil the eggs and potatoes, allow to cool and cut into cubes.
- Dice the gherkins or cut into fine strips.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a deep bowl.
- Salt to taste.
For the sauce
- Beat the eggs with salt and powdered sugar with a hand blender until you have a white, even mass.
- Add the mustard and vinegar and continue beating.
- Without stopping, slowly pour in the oil.
- Mix the sauce for a total of approx. 3 to 5 minutes.
- Then pour in the milk and mix until smooth.
- Mix the sauce with the potato salad and enjoy.
- cutting board