Juicy pork patties with onions and garlic
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 130 minutes
These juicy and tender will add flavor to any side dish. The pork is cut very small and refined with garlic and fried onions. With egg and mayonnaise they get a delicious taste and a creamy consistency.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500g pork
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3-4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- garlic press
- frying pan
- Peel the onion and garlic.
- Dice the onion.
- Press the garlic through the garlic press.
- Cut the pork into very small pieces.
- Heat a tablespoon or two of oil in a pan.
- The Fry the onion in it for 5 minutes.
- Take it out and let it cool down.
- Add the onions to the meat.
- Add the garlic, mayonnaise, egg, flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well in a bowl.
- For min Place in the fridge for 90 minutes.
- Form the meat mixture into small patties.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the patties in it for 3-4 minutes on one side and then on the other side Turn.
- After a minute and a half, reduce the heat and cook under a lid for another 5-6 minutes.
- Serve the juicy meatballs with a fresh salad and a side dish of your choice.