Juicy pork baked in the oven with potatoes and cheese
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
After baking, the meat will be juicy and tender. The potatoes complement it perfectly, and a cheese crust makes everything even tastier.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 400-450 g pork
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4-5 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 1 tbsp oil
- mayonnaise, or sour cream, to taste
- cutting board
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and the onion into half rings.
- Grease a casserole dish with oil.
- Scatter the onion in it.
- The potatoes Lightly salt and place on the onions.
- Layer the meat over the potatoes.
- Spread the mayonnaise on the pork and potatoes.
- Cover the casserole dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 180° C for approx. 45 – 50 minutes .
- Remove the foil and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve the pork casserole with a fresh salad.